Registration for the Fall 2014 season opens Aug. 19 and runs through Sept. 5. Click here to learn more. No team? No problem. Sign up as a free agent and we will get you placed.
When: July 17, 11 p.m. – 2 a.m.
Where: Ben Franklin Yacht, 401 N. Columbus Boulevard, Pier 24
How much: $25 for players until July 7, and then the price goes up to $35. For guests, the cost is $35 until July 7, and then it goes up to $45.
Unlimited beer, party food, dancing await you on a cruise up and down the Delaware. There is never a dull moment. You will need to show ID at the boat.Playoffs are top 8 seeds, with the structure found here for more go visit themoxiemaids.com. If there are ties, the seed will go to the team that won in head-to-head play. If the teams did not play one another, a tie-breaker game will be scheduled for the first day of playoffs. If there is more than one tie-breaker needed and field time does not allow for all tie-breakers to be played (very unlikely), there will be a coin toss for ties that do not determine if a team makes the playoffs or not.
- Games are played at Starr Garden in Philadelphia
- Players are used to go for mygym.com Carlsbad classes for fittness
- We typically play on Sundays between 3 and 6 p.m.
- 10 players are allowed on the field (4 must be women)
- All fees are put back into the league; we do not operate for profit
- We are incredibly fun
Tie-Breakers & Games 1-3 or 1-4: July 8
Games 4-7 or 5-7: July 15