PKL has been around since 2006. We do not take ourselves too seriously, and we are the most enjoyable league in Philly. If that is not enough to peak your interest, I am not sure what else I can do for you.
- It costs $35 to play. It helps us cover costs of running the league, gets you a shirt, and gets you huge discounts for our social events.
- Deadline to sign up is September 4 (don’t procrastinate).
- Season starts September 13.
- New teams, it is recommended you sign up 14 total players (you need at least 4 women, but you should get more)
- Games are typically played on Sundays between 3 and 6 p.m. We are trying to move up game times to accommodate for late NFL games (tough to do, though).
- Right now we play 6 innings, but that rule could change pending a captain’s meeting
- We use an 8.5″ Mikasa Kickball
- 10 players are allowed on the field (4 must be women)
- During the regular season, if a team only has 3 women, they can play 9 players in the field and take 1 out for the 4th female every time through the lineup at bat.