PKL has been around since 2006. We do not take ourselves too seriously, and we are the most enjoyable league in Philly. We try to avoid playing in the rain and attendance forfeits. We are pretty laid back and solely exist for the sake of Sunday Fundays.
- Games are played at Starr Garden in Philadelphia
- We use an 8.5″ Mikasa Kickball
- We play on Sundays between 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- 10 players are allowed on the field (4 must be women/she/her)
- All fees are put back into the league; we do not operate for profit
- We are incredibly fun
Have questions? Just email email@example.com.